Ride as a Team
When you ask your friends and family to join your team and in turn they start recruiting others too, the ball starts rolling and before you know it - your team has grown into dozens of people asking dozens of people! It can grow into five, ten, maybe as many as a hundred people who would not otherwise have known about The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. So get started and recruit your teammates today!
NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise his or her minimum fundraising requirement individually. We encourage team members to raise even more! The purpose of a team is to support each individual in doing more, not less, than they could do on their own.
WHY A TEAM?
When you form a team, you create a group of people that can train together and raise money together. It is a great way to keep your motivation up and your fundraising on track. You can hold each other accountable and keep each other company along the way. Having others to lean on, and having others count on you, will push you to get up a little earlier in the morning, or head out in the cold or heat to ride those extra kilometres. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by a group of friends, who are as committed to conquering cancer as you are.
Here are some ways you can Ride with a team:
- Ask another Rider you meet at an Orientation or Training Ride.
- Call a Ride Guide to find other Riders who are looking to be part of a team.
- Form a team around your family. It is a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Start a team with the people you work with. Talk to your Human Resources Director about the value in sharing this experience, and the ways in which it could boost company morale. If you have already registered as a Rider or Crew Member for The Ride to Conquer Cancer, you can register your team by calling 1 866 996-8356
If you haven't registered to participate yet, you can register yourself and your team at the same time. If you're using the online participant registration form, just select "Start a Team" (or "Join a Team" if you are registering for the first time as a member of an already existing team).
Looking for a team to join? Now is the time!
There are many teams throughout the province that are open to taking on new team members. Already registered as an individual Rider? You can join any of those teams at anytime! Just give us a call at 1 866 996-8356 and we will be happy to make the change for you.
*By joining a team, you are agreeing to share your contact information with your team captain for team activities and communications.
- Be part of a young and dynamic team that rides together and at a comfortable pace. We leave no one behind!
- You will be able to purchase exclusive ALDO Group cycling shorts and jerseys at a special price.
- This is the fifth time the ALDO Group participates in the Ride.
- Our team was part of the top 10 donors in 2014.
- Team training sessions on weekends.
- Free high quality uniforms (Louis Garneau jersey and bib shorts)
- A bonus $100 donation for each new member you recruit
- An additional $200 for all members who are CAE employees
- Training rides and spinning sessions
- Fundraising activities
- Start as a team, ride as teams and finish as a team
- TWO free high quality cycling uniforms (before October 14th)
- TWO free high quality cycling jersey (after October 14th)
- All year sport events (group rides, fast walking and stairs, spinning ...)
- Fundraising opportunities and tools
- Represent our national sport Hockey Canadiens of Montreal and Nordiques of Quebec
- 5th year for the Enbridge Ride to conquer Cancer
- Fundraising activities
- Group training rides
- Free top of the line Italian biking uniform (jersey & shorts - $200 value)
- Training rides and tips for the event
- Guidance and support from Riders who have done The Ride in the past, an unforgettable experience
- Lifelong memories!
Notes: We are the Dilawri Group of Companies® and the new National Support Vehicle Partner for the Ride to Conquer Cancer! We are looking forward to starting and growing our team and making a BIG IMPACT in our quest to CONQUER CANCER! Join Team Dilawri and receive a free team jersey! More benefits to be announced soon!
SUGOI Performance Apparel Offering 10% off Team Custom Orders
- Apparel is a great way to brand your corporate team and build team camaraderie.
- RTCC participants receive 10% off their custom orders.
- No minimums--you can order as few or as many kits as you like.
- Live Art Direct allows you to work directly with custom artists to create the kit you want.
- Sugoi's custom website is designed to help streamline the order process for you. The Quick Design feature allows you to immediately get started building your design, expediting the art process and engaging you from start to finish on your kits.
- Contact Sugoi customer service to place your order P: 1-800-432-1335 E: email@example.com